Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Part time nanny/au pair required near Athy

re : Part time nanny/au pair required near Athy           reply
03/07/2015 11:16 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, My name is Liz and Im from Athy. I am a married woman with 4 children of my own, 2 teenagers and 2 primary school going children. I am lookin to mind a child in my own home if possible.I have many years experiece in minding children. If you would like to contact me my number is 0833085247

Part time nanny/au pair required near Athy           reply
28/06/2015 14:35 - Kildare Childminders
We require a part time nanny/ au pair to mind our two and a half year old son in our own home for the remainder of the summer with hours increasing in September. Child is fun-loving and easy going. Minder must be kind, willing to play and engage, motivated and be confident in minding toddlers.

03/07/2015 20:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I am very interested in this job. I work in a pre school with children aged 2-5 but the preschool is closed for the summer so I am looking for summer work. I have a great love for working with children and am very loving and patient and reliable. I have my fetac level 5 in childcare in which I got distinctions I also have a health and safety course done and child protection training. I am a 22 year old woman living in the town. I hope to hear from you .my number is 0851862080 feel free to call me at any time

03/07/2015 21:15 - Kildare Childminders
Also engaging in play would be no problem I am well used to doing different activities daily with this age group. Your son would enjoy his time in my care and also benefit from this as a child this age does most of their learning through play. I hope to hear from you soon.
kind regards
ciara

discussion forum terms & conditions

;