Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Partime childminder avaible from the last week of August start of September

Partime childminder avaible from the last week of August start of September           reply
14/06/2017 16:14 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents

My name is Amanda and I live in Stillorgan and im available partime in Stillorgan,Blackrock and Goatstown area.Term time if possible .
Ive 14 years experience with new borns to 10 years old.Im quilfied and have excellent references.Im loyal,caring,hardworking,organised,fun,creative,
trustworthy and patience.I want to make you both feel confident and happy that your child is being well look after by me .Look forward to hearing from you Amanda

email me at :amandaeivers26@gmail.com

re : Partime childminder avaible from the last week of August start of September           reply
16/06/2017 11:59 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Amander,
Would you travel to Shankill? Looking for someone to collect 3 kids from school 3 days a week, some morning drop offs too. Hours from 2 -7pm.

re : Partime childminder avaible from the last week of August start of September           reply
22/06/2017 14:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I have two children one is 7 yrs and the other is 3 yrs and we are living in monkstown.
Would be be available to start end of August in Monkstown 5 days a week from 12pm until 6.30pm and can you drive?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;