Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Parttime childminder/nanny required Leixlip

Parttime childminder/nanny required Leixlip           reply
12/01/2018 10:41 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
We are a family based in leixlip and are looking for a very caring, responsible and experienced nanny / childminder to care for our three school going children in our own home– a five-year-old boy, nine year old boy and a twelve year old girl. The children are all at school nearby and need to be dropped off and collected (walking). We are looking for someone 4 days per week Mon, Tues, Wed and possibly Fri to arrive at our house around 7: 30-8, take the kids to school for 9:20 and then collect the children from school, stay with them, cook them dinner, do homework with them until we arrive home at 6:00pm. Also would need to look after then for full days during midterm/school holidays. Your responsibilities will include: School drop/pick up and walking kids home, some cleaning and general housekeeping, cooking childrens dinner Art/craft and playing with children Supervising homework. Drop kids to local activities football, drama. You will need a current First Aid certificate, Garda vetted. Please respond here if interested.

re : Parttime childminder/nanny required Leixlip           reply
16/01/2018 14:40 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I have over 25years crèche and management experience. I live in leixlip and I have garda vetting and first aid.
Kind regards
Breda

discussion forum terms & conditions

;