Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Parttime childminder required in Portmarnock

Parttime childminder required in Portmarnock           reply
21/03/2014 09:21 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I require a child minder in Portmarnock for approx 25 hours per week to mind 2 kids in their own home during afternoons. Previous experience necessary. Driver with own car also a necessity. Excellent rates for the right candidate. Thanks.

re : Parttime childminder required in Portmarnock           reply
23/03/2014 00:37 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi cmport ,
I am a mum of four grown up children and would be interested in minding your little ones. I live in Swords, have a full clean driving license, am a non smoker and most importantly have a genuine love and understanding of children. I have many years childminding experience and have also worked as an S.N.A. in a primary school. If you think I may be who you are looking for to mind your children I would be delighted to meet up with you for a chat.
Kind Regards Bernadetta

23/03/2014 12:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
I´m responding to your ad looking for a childminder for your two children.
I´m a mother of 3, living in portmarnock and am looking to mind two kids in my home, along with my own children. While I know that´s not exactly what you were looking for, I thought I´d respond incase you´d consider it.
I have a 6 seater car so can do drop ups, collections etc and promise lots of fun outings!
I´m available too on school holidays & summer holidays.
I have two boys aged 6 and 4 and a daughter who is 2.
We live within walking distance from St Marnocks, where my eldest son attends so if this would be any good to you, I´d love to have a chat to discuss further.
My number is 086-4019875.
Warm regards,
Emma.

21/03/2014 12:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is sandra if you havnt got sorted with a childminder you can give me a call on 0876487499 thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;