Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Physics e learning project.

Physics e learning project.           reply
08/05/2007 17:35 - Miscellaneous
-----------------------------------
Hi guys, I would appreciate if anyone interested could spare a moment to help me with a multimedia project I am working on. I would like to find the area of physics that the secondary school students and teachers feel is the most difficult. Maybe parents have a take on this as well?

Then I will produce a multimedia application to tackle the difficult nature of the physics topic highlighted as the hardest to teach or to learn.

So far my research is showing electricity as the most difficult topic. And obvously boredom is another issue. I hope to create something which will assist students in an engaging way by using multimedia, interactivity. I would just like to hear where other people feel in their view what they feel would improve this area.
Thanks for any replies in advance this will really assist me in my research.

re : Physics e learning project.           reply
08/05/2007 18:39 - Miscellaneous
I asked my three teenage children and they all agreed that electricity was the hardest part for the JC and electronics for the LC course.

re... : Physics e learning project.           reply
09/05/2007 15:49 - Miscellaneous
Thanks for that, I am surprised at the results I am getting from my surveys. 70% in favour of electricity as the most difficult so far.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;