Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Hello Funky Monkey ! | Log Off | Edit Profile | My Schools | My PM's
Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us
Want to see more information for Rosmini Community School Grace Park Road Drumcondra Dublin 9, Dublin City ? Click on the link.

Pobalscoil Rosmini Gracepark Road, Drumcondra, D9

Pobalscoil Rosmini Gracepark Road, Drumcondra, D9           reply
18/05/2016 14:02 - Feedback-on-this-school
-----------------------------------
Hi, its so good to see a good reports that have been written here in 2016. My son goes to this wonderful school, he is in third year now and about to do the junior cert. The teachers are so good, and reach out to the students in every way possible to enhance their education in this school. The Principal Ms. Cherry has a great passion for this school, and therefore has so much input the way the school is run. No bullying is tolerated. Small classes mean a better education for our children, and gives the students every possible chance to fulfil their future. My son is very happy there, he gets all the help that he needs, and he never had a problem that couldn´t be solved by the teachers. He will be doing transition year from september and is already looking forward to that, its a fun filled and educational year where he will learn many things to help him mature and progress to his senior cert year. The staff and teachers are very approachable and have no difficulties in talking with them if something arises, so I hope if you are considering sending your son or daughter to Rosmini that you read the positive feedback. M.R.

Pobalscoil Rosmini Gracepark Road, Drumcondra, ts 1605181402           reply
25/07/2017 15:13 -
-----------------------------------
I´m sorry I have to disagree with above. By all means send your child here if you don´t mind him/her being "dumbed down" and not reaching his/her full potential...ie being placed in ( LCA? not sure of title ) class to meet targets for special classes, and not being allowed to take higher subjects for Leaving cert..therefore less chance of obtaining points needed for College.  Very limited subject choice, obviously to suit Teachers not Students. SNA´s unhelpful and unfriendly. Principal unapproachable...only interested in new school that STILL not built yet.. while Students in huts with no toilets. Sorry I sent my child there, will move school if possible. Tomas

discussion forum terms & conditions

;