Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Preschool and after school care available Belcarra, Breaffy, and surrounding areas

Preschool and after school care available Belcarra, Breaffy, and surrounding areas           reply
06/03/2017 22:09 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I´m a qualified, reliable, caring and Garda vetted childminder. I look after preschool and primary school aged children in my own home. I provide pick ups , healthy snacks, lots of space for outdoor and indoor play , homework time, home cooked dinners , fun and giggles 😀 Feel free to contact me on 0876356293 or pm me , many thanks Vivienne

re : Preschool and after school care available Belcarra, Breaffy, and surrounding areas           reply
07/03/2017 16:57 - Mayo Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Vivienne,sorry to bother you. I got your number from schooldays.ie and my wife and i are wondering if you´re available to childminder still? We are based in Castlebar. We have 2 girls(3.5 and 1 year olds), to be minded in childminders own home. Older girl needs collecting from preschool at 12 noon in breaffy. It´s for 4 days: Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri. 9 to 6. Contact me if you interested and still available. Would love to hear from you.Many thanks, Michael

discussion forum terms & conditions

;