Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary Schools near Glounthane area Cork City

re... : Primary Schools near Glounthane area Cork City           reply
16/08/2010 22:40 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
-----------------------------------
I don´t have exact figures or the very latest trends but I do know that many girls go to Carrigtwohill, Midleton, Glanmire and some of the city schools. Boys would be much the same. Your best bet is to ask the local primary school. Most primary schools are worth contacting now. You may be able to leave a telephone message or send an email and get an answer to your questions sooner than you think.

16/08/2010 18:50 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Thanks for that. Will get names down asap for Glounthane primary as soon as school reopens.

re : Primary Schools near Glounthane area Cork City           reply
15/08/2010 23:58 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
If you´ll be living in Glounthaune, then I´d recommend the local school, if you can get the places you need.

16/08/2010 17:15 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
If you´re living in Glounthaune and happen to choose a school outside your area, traffic may be a consideration. This would depend on the times you would be travelling and where you would be travelling to. If you have not finalised your accommodation, then that would be a different matter. If it´s definitely Glounthaune, then the local school should be fine, provided, of course, that they have spaces in the class/es you require.

Primary Schools near Glounthane area Cork City           reply
15/08/2010 22:56 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
Hello

Any recommendations for primary schools in the Glounthane area. Is the local school the best choice or should I look further afield like Glanmire / Midleton or Cork City?

All answers really appreciated as we are moving from London to Cork later this year and will need to register with some schools SOON!!!

16/08/2010 19:17 - Choosing a School / Application Procedures
One more question.

There does not seem to be any secondary school in Glounthane. Where do boys tend to go? Also same for where do girls go?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;