Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary school teacher available for July provision in Co.Cork.

Primary school teacher available for July provision in Co.Cork.           reply
28/05/2013 22:26 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
Fully probated primary school teacher available for July provision. I have experience of working with autistic children in an ASD unit, in a mainstream classroom and also in a hospital setting. In addition to this I have worked with children who have poor social skills and behavioural issues. I have experience of running a social skills program aimed at younger children, who have difficulty communicating with others. I am based in North Cork, but I have my own car, so I am very happy to travel to any area in Co.Cork. Areas such as Ballylanders/ knocklong/ Cahir and other surrounding areas are also easily accessible for me. I am available presently and throughout the summer holidays. I am very flexible in terms of hours. If you require further information, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
Al

re : Primary school teacher available for July provision in Co.Cork.           reply
29/05/2013 23:48 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Good evening,
Please note that my daughter who is in 5th class, has just turned 12yrs and has an autistic disorder. She is in mainstream school and I am interested this year in the July provision. We live in Mallow, Co. Cork. I would love to get in contact with you to find out more. If you would like to work with my daughter, you may email me at miriam.oconnor@outlook.com
Thank you in advance
Kind regards
Miriam

discussion forum terms & conditions

;