Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Primary school teacher available for July provision in the (East) Cork area

Primary school teacher available for July provision in the (East) Cork area           reply
05/05/2017 15:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified primary school teacher with a Masters in primary education available for July provision in the Cork area. I have experience of working with children with autism, EBD and ADHD as both a class teacher and a resource teacher. I have some experience of working with children in an ASD unit. I would consider myself to be energetic, enthusiastic, friendly and compassionate. I have a full driver’s license, which enables me to travel. I am very flexible with the times I can be available. If you think I could be of service to you and your family please do not hesitate to contact me for any inquiries you may have regarding my experience.
Sarah

re : Primary school teacher available for July provision in the (East) Cork area           reply
07/05/2017 22:41 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sarah,
I am looking for a tutor for my 11 year old daughter who has ASD. We are living in the Douglas area in Cork. PM me for a chat if you are still available.
All the best,
Claire

re : Primary school teacher available for July provision in the (East) Cork area           reply
09/05/2017 22:12 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sarah! I´m looking for a July provision tutor for my 15 yr old daughter who attends school in midleton . If you are still available I would be delighted to chat to you. Charleen

18/05/2017 14:27 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
positions available in east cork... cobh, carrigtwohill and midleton. Are you available?

26/08/2019 14:47 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Sarah, my son just got diagnosed today and I am looking for a hone tutor for 20 hours per week. I know this is an old post but I said I´d see if you knew anyone in Midleton area by any chance please. My name is Sarah and contact number: 085 1937335 Kindest Regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;