Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Professional, loving childcare available in Sallins.

Professional, loving childcare available in Sallins.           reply
08/08/2016 16:34 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi parents,

I am a mother of two grown up children. I have over 25 years childminding experience, Garda vetted, non smoker and hold a full clean driving licence.

I offer exceptional love and patience in a warm, fun, family home. I provide healthy home cooked meals and encourage lots of outdoor play in our large safe garden, where we enjoy many picnics, ladybird hunts, skipping, hide and seek to name but a few games that I find children of all ages enjoy.

Any child I have ever looked after has been in my care for many years, very often coming to me from babies.

I believe in working together with you in order to obtain maximum comfort for you be able to get on with your job safe in the knowledge that your precious child is happy, loved and extremely well cared for.

I believe that children thrive in the company of other children and at present I have 3 fantastic sociable, funny, well behaved little sweethearts in my care. I have been looking after all 3 since they were babies and they are between 5 and 3 now.

I can provide exceptional references both written and verbal.

Please feel free to PM me for further information.

Kind regards.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;