Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Professional Nanny in Kilcock, Maynooth available

Professional Nanny in Kilcock, Maynooth available           reply
21/08/2014 13:54 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
To whom it may concern,
My name is Aimee and I am a 26 year old mother of one
 I have completed the CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education, a FETAC level 5 certificate in Child Care and Special Needs education.Within this course I have recieved a certificate for First Aid and Certificates from the Irish heart foundation which enables me to use an A.E.D (Difribulator)
I have also completed a Fetac Level 6 module in Supervision In Child Care. I have worked within childcare since 2006 minding children in their own home, and also providing tutoring in Irish, English and Biology.
My most recent employment was in a Nursery where I was employed as a Floating member of staff and gained much experience with the running of the business. Before this I worked in a well known nursery and montessori where I was employed since May 2010 until October 2013. Where I also gained 7 months team leader experience. During my studies
I was in creche and school placements since October 2010 for two days each week, and many full week and forthnight block placements. I have a lot of experience working in a care giving environment. If you wish to contact me regarding this application, please do not hesitiate to call me on 0851006280 or email aimeegroves21@hotmail.com
Regards,
Aimee Groves
Sent from my HTC

discussion forum terms & conditions

;