Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Professional childminder available

Professional childminder available           reply
16/07/2017 22:23 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!

My name is Iosu, I´m an experienced Spanish childminder (Bachelor´s Degree in Primary Education) with full clean police check.
I have been studying English 3 months in Dublin and now I would like to start working as childminder.
I am FETAC Level 8 trained in childcare, non smoker, with driver ñoicense and professional references.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Iosu.

16/07/2017 22:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi!

My name is Iosu, I´m an experienced Spanish childminder (Bachelor´s Degree in Primary Education) with full clean police check.
I have been studying English 3 months in Dublin and now I would like to start working as childminder.
I am FETAC Level 8 trained in childcare, non smoker, with driver ñoicense and professional references.

Best,

Iosu.

16/07/2017 22:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi!

Best,

Iosu.

re : Professional childminder available           reply
17/07/2017 12:30 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Iosu
I just saw your post and wondered if you would be interested in minding twin girls from September? They will be 1 year on September 24. We have just moved back to Dublin from Canada and will be living in Stoneybatter. Are you looking for a full time position? We would like to find somebody for 4-5 days per week, monday to friday. We would be living near the Phoenix Park and have zoo membership which you could take the girls to nearby!
Thanks
Maire

17/07/2017 15:59 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there Iosu...
We require a childminder in Rathfarnham Dublin14, would this area suit ?
Drop me an email rathfarnhammum@gmail.com and I´ll get back to you !
Thanks,
Carol

re... : Professional childminder available           reply
17/07/2017 22:18 - Dublin North Childminders
I would like to mind older kids, but thank you for writting me.
Good luck in your search.

18/07/2017 13:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Iosu,
You sound like just the childminder I am looking for! I have a delightful and clever 2 year old girl (she has been potty trained since 18 months), and I am looking for a childminder one day a week.

19/07/2017 13:13 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello
I am currently looking for a childminder. Please see job description below.
Job title: FULL TIME QUALIFIED LIVE IN or OUT NANNY / DUBLIN 14 AREA ASAP
Job Description:
Professional family seek the long term assistance of a qualified nanny / Childminder for their two children.
The ideal candidate would have minimum 2 years experience in a similar role and excellent references. Flexibility is key for this position if parents are travelling with work. Full clean drivers licence necessary and own car an advantage
Role will include dropping and collecting children to school and Montessori, cooking nutritious meals, laundry, play dates, light house work and weekly shopping.
Must provide a fun safe and nurturing environment. Organising fun and stimulating activities for the children to include reading, indoor and outdoor play, arts and crafts, trips to local playgrounds etc.
Salary: Negotiable,
If Live in Required: Accommodation and bills included, Own bedroom , en suite and living area.
Should this job be of interest to you please PM for more detail.

23/07/2017 16:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Dear Losu,
I am looking for a childminder, to mind my 4 year old son in our home in Dublin 1. My 13 year old is home as well, but does not need much attention, except for mealtimes. I am a nurse and work shifts, so flexibility would be important. If you are Intersted, please contact me on 0894528339.
Looking forward to hear from you, Radha

26/07/2017 23:52 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Losu
I am Spanish and I am looking for an afterschool childminder for my two kids (5&9), both bilingual English-Spanish. We leave in Blackrock. Si estas interesada no dudes en contactar conmigo. Muchas gracias.

29/07/2017 11:16 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello,
You ad popped up in South Dublin Childminders but your title says you are north side. just wondering where you are based?
We are in Sallynoggin, near Glenageary on the south side so just seeing if we could be a good match!
Thanks,
adele

discussion forum terms & conditions