Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED childminder avail immediately D15. Clonee/ ongar/ clonsilla etc

re : QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED childminder avail immediately D15. Clonee/ ongar/ clonsilla etc           reply
31/08/2016 13:59 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Lormar hi,
My wife and I are looking for someone to pick our kids from school (Hansfield) and drop them off at home in Ongar, a 5-10 minute walk.
Would you be able to help us with that? If not, do you know someone who would be able? We are of course willing to pay you for your time and effort.
Thanks
Theodore

QUALIFIED, EXPERIENCED childminder avail immediately D15. Clonee/ ongar/ clonsilla etc           reply
25/08/2016 08:43 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

Hi I am currently available to take on a child up to 3years in my own home. I have a daughter myself who is just 4 and i am currently minding an 18 month old boy part time. I have a fetac level 5 in childcare, special needs and psychology and a fetac level 6 in child psychology. I have previously worked in a school, playschool and creche, i also have 2 older boys myself (15 and 19) so lots of experience 😀 i am garda vetted and It is a smoke free home. Usual daily activities include - painting, colouring, gluing, baking, outdoor play, stories, songs, playdough and free play 😊

Lormar

discussion forum terms & conditions

;