Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified, experienced, Garda Vetted Childminder available Wicklow Town/Rathnew/Ashford area.

Qualified, experienced, Garda Vetted Childminder available Wicklow Town/Rathnew/Ashford area.           reply
21/09/2015 10:18 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents,
My name is Jennifer and I have qualifications in Childcare and Creche work. I have experience working in crèche’s and childminding from my home. I have a place/s becoming available very soon on a full/part time basis. This will include school runs, after school care, homework and/or school holidays. I have a clean and cosy family home located in a lovely country setting close to the N11 near Wicklow Town/Rathnew/Ashford/Glenealy. It is an excellent location for commuters on the N11 and perfect setting for children to play. I will provide excellent childcare in a home from home setting, with lots of fun and activities for your child/ren, and for you parents - peace of mind and great rates.
Your child/ren will be kept busy with activities from arts & crafts, baking, singing & dancing, free play, stories to walks and trips to the playground. Your child will get plenty of fresh air (weather permitting) Outside I have a large enclosed garden surrounded by farm land with lots of space to run around, play on bikes, scooters and trikes. We also have swings and slides and water/sand table..
Healthy meals and snacks included in rate. Garda Vetted.
I am happy to provide references on request.
For further information please contact me directly.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;