Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified & Experienced Childcare Graduate Available End of May

Qualified & Experienced Childcare Graduate Available End of May           reply
02/04/2015 10:58 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Mags. I will be graduating with an honours degree in Early Childhood Care and Education at the end of May. From my four years in college I have gained great knowledge about the developmental milestones for children and how to plan fun activities to facilitate children in reaching these milestones.
Last summer I worked as a childminder for a family with two young children. During the summer of 2013 I au-paired in France for a family with new-born twins and a one year old.
During my four years in college I also carried out work placements in a primary school and a preschool and from this I gained experience in working with children for the ages of 6 months to 6 years.
I love planning fun activities and I focus on following the interests of the children.
I would like to consider myself fun, energetic, bubbly, enthusiastic, reliable and hands-on when working with children.
I can also cook and prepare nutritious meals and carry out light house work.
I am a non-smoker, I have my own car and a full clean driving licence.
In the coming weeks before I finish college I will be taking part in licensed first aid training and will be first aid trained before the end of May.
I am hoping to find full-time work, preferably 5 days a week.
Looking forwards to hearing from you,
Mags

re : Qualified & Experienced Childcare Graduate Available End of May           reply
28/08/2015 23:56 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am just wondering if you are still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;