Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock

Qualified Childminder Available Castleknock           reply
20/02/2022 11:18 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
As a mother of two children, a five-year-old boy, and a six-month-old girl, I have such passion for the early years and supporting children to learn, grow, and develop at their own pace doing things they love. I am caring, compassionate, and fun-loving and have all the skills and knowledge required to support children and their families during their early childhood journey.

I am originally a Montessori Teacher but have spent the last 17 years lecturing in Montessori Education and Early Years to 3rd level students. I taught in London in an International Montessori College, training adult learners to be Montessori Educators.
I also worked in Belgium teaching English to adults.

While living in Luxembourg I worked in an international Montessori school, working with three to five-year-olds. I have also worked with all age groups in several Creche and Montessori’s in Dublin where I met the needs of each child in my care through a range of suitable activities and experiences.

I hold a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Early Years, a Montessori Diploma, and I am certified in An Introduction to Children First by Tusla and First Aid.

I am fully garda vetted and available full time to care for children in my own home which is smoke free.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;