Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder Available in Killarney area close proximity to Faha, Listry, Fossa, Milltown, Beaufort, Castlemaine and Firies.

Qualified Childminder Available in Killarney area close proximity to Faha, Listry, Fossa, Milltown, Beaufort, Castlemaine and Firies.           reply
04/10/2013 17:23 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
I possess a Bachelor of Science in Health Studies (with a nursing background) and a FETAC level 6 in Early Childhood Education and Special Needs. I am a calm, patient and reliable 30 year old. I have vast experience with young children. I am now, after finishing my studies hoping to make a career in childcare and education. Due to experience attained to date, I believe I have developed a unique understanding of the needs of children, how to take their interests into consideration and provide activities that accommodate each child in this ever changing and diverse world. My ethos is that children feel while in my care a home away from home atmosphere that promotes their healthy development. I am available to mind children in my own home where I have a designated childcare area that is in regulation with health and safety standards. Please Pm me if you require any further information or photos of childcare area. CV and references available.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;