Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder available for Summer Holidays

Qualified Childminder available for Summer Holidays           reply
01/05/2018 20:51 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a trustworthy, reialble, energetic and caring person who enjoys talking care of children of all ages. I have completed my ordinary and honours degree in Early Childhood Care and Education. I have experience and references which can be provided working in the childcare sector, childminding and babysitting jobs. I have a full clean driving licence, non smoker, loves animals and is fully Garda vetted to work and care for children. I have completed certificates in paediatric first aid, manual handling and yoga and mindfulness. My main aim, is to provide a safe environment for children and to have lots of fun by doing arts and crafts, outdoor activities and using their imaginations. I am preferably looking for full time position from May-August and part time from September. If you are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

re : Qualified Childminder available for Summer Holidays           reply
01/05/2018 20:57 - Meath Childminders
Reliable*

01/05/2018 21:00 - Meath Childminders
I am based in the Oldcastle area.

15/05/2018 11:31 - Meath Childminders
Hi Lorna..
I have 2 boys, ages 8 & 5. I would be interested in getting a minder to my house, I live in Dunshaughlin..would this be of any interest to you?...
I drop the boys to school and go to work then. they need collecting at 2pm and 3pm during school term, and I am home at 5.15pm...would this be part time to you?...during summer holidays it would be full days obviously but just Mon-thursday.
let me know if you would like to talk more.
Eimear

re... : Qualified Childminder available for Summer Holidays           reply
21/06/2018 23:37 - Meath Childminders
Hi Eimear,
My apologies I am only seeing your message now. Do you still require a childminder ?
Kind regards,
Lorna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;