Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Childminder available in Cork city/county.

Qualified Childminder available in Cork city/county.           reply
14/01/2014 14:38 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Alana Harte and I am 21 years old. I graduated from UCC in October 2013 with a degree in Early Years and Childhood Studies. I am looking for a full time job in child minding and I have my own car. I am living in the Douglas area and would be willing to work nearby, but I would also be willing to travel if you need me too. I am a friendly, hard working, caring and fun-loving person. I´m honest and trustworthy and very punctual. I love doing activities with children, such as arts and crafts and fun learning activities and games. I´m very energetic and willing to help you in as many ways as I can.

I worked as an Au Pair in Austria in 2011, where I was minding an 18 month old boy. I frequently brought him out for walks and supported his learning and development. I also have experience with children of preschool age as I carried out college placement in a Naoinra for 4 months. I can teach your child/children some Irish if you wish. I did college work placement in a Special Needs Primary school also, where I worked in both junior infants and 4th class, so I have experience in special needs. I have a younger brother and sister, who are 11 and 8, and I have spent a lot of time babysitting them over the years, along with other relatives or friends children.

My CV and references are available upon request. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more or ask me a question. You can message me on this or email me: alanaharte92@gmail.com

Alana :-)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;