Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Experienced Childminder Available Wicklow Town

Qualified Experienced Childminder Available Wicklow Town           reply
03/02/2014 13:50 - Wicklow Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Jennifer and I am available to mind children on a full/part time basis including school runs and after school care from 15th March 2014. I have qualification in Childcare and Crèche Work FETAC Level 4 with a Distinction awarded. I have a clean and cosy family home located in the lovely area of Seapoint, Wicklow Town. I will provide excellent childcare in a home from home experience, with lots of fun and learning for your little ones and peace of mind and great rates for the parents.

With young girls myself (3years & under 1), your child will have a little buddy to play, grow and learn with and will enjoy their time with us. Having previously worked in crèche’s I understand the importance of a daily routine and your child will be so busy with fun activities from arts & crafts, baking, singing & dancing, free play, stories to walks and trips to feed the ducks or playground.

Your child will get plenty of fresh air (weather permitting) Outside I have a large enclosed garden with lots of space to run around, play on trikes, ride-ons, scooters or play with water/sand and a paddling pool to cool down on those warm summer days.

For the very little ones, I have plenty for them to feel safe, secure and at home. We have cots, highchair, swing, play-mat with music, bouncers, walker and entertainers and plenty of toys for babies from 0 months to 3 years. Your child will get plenty of love, cuddles and stimulus.

Other Service’s Includes:

- Drop off/pick up from school or Montessori
- Supervised homework
- Midterm breaks and summer holidays

I am happy to provide references on request. I want to provide an excellent peace of mind service with reasonable rates so please contact me to discuss rates.

For further information please contact me directly

discussion forum terms & conditions

;