Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Level 8 Nanny Available Full time

re : Qualified Level 8 Nanny Available Full time           reply
11/03/2014 10:24 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I´m looking for a childminder to start the end of March start of April. 3 girls, the eldest is 5 and goes to local school, the middle girl is 3 and goes to Montessori 2 mornings a week and then there´s the baby who´s 8months old and the happiest little girl! I will need full-time care Monday-Friday 8-5pm. Driving is required just for one day bringing my little girl to gymnastics! Please PM me or call me if interested 087-9285980

Qualified Level 8 Nanny Available Full time           reply
25/01/2014 18:03 - Dublin South Childminders (Locality: Dublin South)
I am an Irish nanny available full time with a level 8 degree in Early Childhood Care and Education. I am kind and reliable and will provide high quality learning and caring experiences for your child in line with the Aistear Curriculum. I have a Fetac level 5 in Occupational First Aid and years of experience in Creches and nannying positions. Garda Vetting and excellent Irish references available on request. Non smoker. Non Driver. 8-10 euro per hour dependant on number of children and hours per week.

re... : Qualified Level 8 Nanny Available Full time           reply
26/01/2014 20:00 - Dublin South Childminders
ok can you give me a call on0876988857

25/01/2014 21:54 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there I´m looking for a childminder for July. Are you looking for immediate work?
regards

10/03/2014 13:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, if you are still available, am looking for someone withh your credentials full time to care for a 5yr old and 1yr old close to Windy Arbour Luas station including PRSI and paid holidays.
If you are interested, please contact me on 085 1746451
Thank you,
Olive

29/01/2014 22:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I am looking for an experienced loving nanny to mind my 11 month old son when I return to work at beg of April. We live in D8 close to the city center. Are you still available/ interested?
Many thanks

26/01/2014 11:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
We have 2 girls who will be 3 1/2 years and 10 months in July. The older girl will go to local montesorri for 3 hours and will need to be dropped of and collected. I´m looking for someone for 4 days per week to look after the girls in my own home for 8-9 hours per day. Ideally I would like a two week induction period mid June, before I return to work beginning of July.

25/01/2014 22:11 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi... Not necessarily I might hold out for the right position if you pm me the job details we can discuss further. :)

26/01/2014 13:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Ok well then I may have to charge 10.50 per hour in that case because there is one day off and I have to earn a minimum of 380 per week for my own personal circumstances. If that is suitable for you then I am very interested.

28/01/2014 20:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there, I´m looking for someone special who is free asap to mind my baby and toddler in our home from 8am to 5.30pm mon to fri. We live in sandycove. Call me on 0878042137 if you´re interested as I´m ideally looking for someone to start in next week or two. Thanks. Rachel

03/02/2014 20:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi There
Looking for a reliable minder for 3 children, aged 6, 8 and 10 in Stillorgan area -would you be interested in this position?
Rdgs

discussion forum terms & conditions

;