Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)

re : Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
30/03/2016 21:35 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Irene,
We are located in Kilcock.
We are looking for:
* Live in/live out Nanny/Childminder to look after are two lovely boys- 7 Year old and 22 month old tot.
* Rate negotiable. Live in or Out option available
* We will provide a car for you to use. Full Licence required.
* We need someone flexible, but we can offer a minimum of 30 hours per week. With potential of over time.
* Light housework like ironing, cooking the boys dinner and helping boys with their homework, school pick ups/ and occasionally drop offs.
* Please send a CV and cover letter to us describing yourself and your experience.
* We are looking for someone to start in April.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Liz
0873265466/elizabeth_sweet1@hotmail.com
Liz

re : Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
15/02/2016 22:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene
Would you be willing to work in Kilcullen? We are looking for a childminder for our 3 year old boy in our own home.
Many thanks
Caroline

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
07/03/2016 19:33 - Kildare Childminders
I am now no longer looking for a new nanny position at the moment, as I got a new nanny job.
However, I am still available for occasional babysitting on Saturday evenings.
Irene

07/03/2016 13:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene
can you advise if you are still available?
Thanks

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
15/02/2016 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Caroline,
Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately it wouldn´t suit me, as the commute to Kilcullen would be just too long for me.
Irene

Qualified Nanny available (Celbridge/Leixlip/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
15/02/2016 18:01 - Kildare Childminders
I am a 33 year old qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 4 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am caring for a 23 month old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of March, as the girl´s dad will start a new job and the girl will be attending a crèche.
(There may be some flexibility to start with a new job earlier; also, I am currently working Mondays to Wednesdays, so before April, I would be available on Thursdays and Fridays)

My first aid training is up to date and I have Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

05/05/2018 09:23 - Kildare Childminders
hi irene.just wondering if you are still available.we are looking for someone to look after our 18 monnths old boy😊wed-fri from 9 to 5.we live in maynooth.thanks.aga

07/05/2018 22:09 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene
Are you still available to mind 2 kids 3 and 4 in Maynooth?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;