Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
25/03/2016 16:58 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Dairine -- did you mean to write the message to me (Irene) (I wrote this ad, looking for a nanny position).
If so, I am at the moment no longer looking for a nanny position as I got a job offered which I accepted. (I updated this in my more recent ad threads).
However, I am available for occasional babysitting on Saturdays. If this would be of any use/interest to you, feel free to contact me.
Irene
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hi Rosie - if you are still looking for a position I am looking for a Nanny to look after my three boys in my home in Agher, near Kilcock. 25 hours per week during term time and 36 during the school holidays €12/hour. If you are interested please PM me.
Dairine

re : Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
23/03/2016 00:03 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Rosie - if you are still looking for a position I am looking for a Nanny to look after my three boys in my home in Agher, near Kilcock. 25 hours per week during term time and 36 during the school holidays €12/hour. If you are interested please PM me.
Dairine

re : Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
01/03/2016 20:50 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene,
I have 2 little boys 2 and 7 (7 yo is in school until 2.20) and need a child minder from about 8.30 to 6 probably Mon to Friday in Celbridge. Do you have a CV that you could share?
thanks
Rosie

Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
28/02/2016 21:16 - Kildare Childminders
I am a 33 year old qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 4 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am caring for a 2 year old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of March, as the girl´s dad will start a new job and the girl will be attending a crèche.
(There may be some flexibility to start with a new job earlier; also, I am currently working Mondays to Wednesdays, so before April, I would be available on Thursdays and Fridays)

My first aid training is up to date and I have Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

re... : Qualified Nanny available (Leixlip/Celbridge/Maynooth/Naas area)           reply
30/03/2016 16:24 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene,
We are looking for:
* Live in/live out Nanny/Childminder to look after are two lovely boys- 7 Year old and 22 month old tot.
* Rate negotiable. Live in or Out option available
* We will provide a car for you to use. Full Licence required.
* We need someone flexible, but we can offer a minimum of 30 hours per week. With potential of over time.
* Light housework like ironing, cooking the boys dinner and helping boys with their homework, school pick ups/ and occasionally drop offs.
* Please send a CV and cover letter to us describing yourself and your experience.
* We are looking for someone to start in April.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Liz

30/03/2016 21:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Irene
Thanks for reply no worries :)
Liz

01/03/2016 21:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Rosie, Thanks for your reply. The hours wouldn´t suit me, as I would be looking for a job with a maximum of around 36 hours per week. Irene

02/03/2016 07:27 - Kildare Childminders
HI Irene,
I am seeking someone to mind two school children in own home before school, afternoon and on agreed mid term days. Hours would not exceed 36hrs. If you pm me we can discuss further. Looking forward to hearing from you. Therese

30/03/2016 16:34 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Liz, Thanks for your reply.
I am at the moment no longer looking for a nanny position as I got a job offered which I accepted. (I updated this in my more recent ad thread).
However, I am available for occasional babysitting on Saturdays. If this would be of any use/interest to you, feel free to contact me.
Irene

discussion forum terms & conditions

;