Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Nanny available July 2014 (Lucan area)

re... : Qualified Nanny available July 2014 (Lucan area)           reply
18/09/2014 11:18 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´m am interested in your services I live in the Blanchardstown area please let me know of your availability.

re : Qualified Nanny available July 2014 (Lucan area)           reply
19/04/2014 09:43 - Dublin West Childminders
EDIT:
My employment has been extended until the 28th August. So now I will be looking for a new live-out nanny job from the 29th August.

Qualified Nanny available July 2014 (Lucan area)           reply
15/04/2014 10:32 - Dublin West Childminders
I am a 31 year old qualified preschool teacher and I have also experience and training in Montessori pedagogy. I have worked as a nanny for various families and in various Montessori crèches caring for children aged 5 months to 12 years.

I am currently caring for a one year old girl in her own home. This position will end at the beginning of July, as the mother’s contract employment finishes then. So I am looking for a new job from then on (3rd July 2014).

From August 2012 to June 2013 I cared for two girls aged 3 and 6 years, in their home in Lucan, on a full time basis. This position ended because the older girl started attending school for longer hours and the younger girl started attending a playschool.
From March to July 2012 I looked after the needs of two children, a 2 ½ year old girl and a 1 year old boy, in their home in Inchicore. This position ended in July 2012 because their mother commenced maternity leave.

During the month of September 2011 I held a temporary position as a nanny to a 20 month old boy in Lucan, while the family´s Au Pair was on holidays. I have also carried out some babysitting duties locally.
I have worked as an Au Pair in the USA, for a family with two children.

Openness towards the different needs and interests of children and giving them support in their development is important to me.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.
Regards,
Irene

discussion forum terms & conditions

;