Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Primary School Teacher available for July Provision Dublin/Meath

Qualified Primary School Teacher available for July Provision Dublin/Meath           reply
16/06/2012 15:46 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi all,
I am a qualified primary school teacher (registered with Teaching Council of Ireland) available to provide July Provision in the Dublin/Meath/Kildare area. I am currently teaching in a mainstream position in Dublin West and also have previous experience working as Learning Support/Resource teacher. I have gained a wealth of knowledge working with children with a variety of additional needs, both in a classroom setting and as a support teacher including supporting children on the Autistic Spectrum.

I am a caring, professional and flexible person. I thoroughly enjoy working with children with additional educational needs and would love the opportunity to participate in the July provision programme.
If you would like any further information please PM me.
Many thanks,
Deirdre.

re : Qualified Primary School Teacher available for July Provision Dublin/Meath           reply
19/06/2012 13:35 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi Deirdre, I know it´s a bit late in the day but I was due to carry out JP for two students in Balbriggan and Stamullen but due to ill health am unable to do so. I was wondering if you would be interested in covering these positions if so can you contact me ASAP 0860805735

discussion forum terms & conditions

;