Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work

Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work           reply
16/07/2018 20:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I have 10 years teaching experience in primary school teaching and years of tutoring experience with students one on one. I am looking for evening work 2 or 3 days a week in South Dublin area. Can be flexible on hours. I have own car, full licence, garda vetting, degree in teaching, and recently a postgraduate degree in leadership management in education.
I am friendly, reliable and hard working. I look forward to hearing from you.
Kate :)

re : Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work           reply
22/07/2018 08:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kate
My 2 boys are in the Harold Glasthule. They will be in 5th and 4th class. We are looking for someone to mind theme for 3 afternoons a week, Mon-Wed, ideally from 230-630, but they could use the afterschool facility in the school until you arrived. We also have 2 cockapoos so you´d need to like dogs too! As a teacher, you´d have a good idea of what´s involved: snack, homework, and a range of strucured/unstructured fun and ´chillaxing´. The boys will probably sign up for some afterschool activities too, so there will be days they need to be collected at 330/ different times. They may go on playdates the odd time or want to meet friends to kick a ball about in the park so there may be a bit of ferrying about.... it´s variable. But the main structure will be snack... walk dogs....homework... free time. Sometimes dinner if there´s an evening activity we need to get them to. We don´t allow screens on week days/ evenings (very odd exception). The boys are both avid readers too, which is great for their down time. Would be delighted to hear from you! All the best, Rosanne

re... : Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work           reply
24/07/2018 20:29 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Rosanne
I am realistically available from 3.30 to 6.30 on weekdays but Wednesday would be 4.30 as I have staff meetings on that day.
The position sounds ideal and I love dogs. Obviously the homework end of things is right up my street.
If the times suit I would love to hear from you. Can do Thursdays if suits.
Thanks again
Kate :)

re : Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work           reply
26/07/2018 11:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kate,
I am looking for an afterschool childminder for my son who is going into 4th class at St laurences BNS Stillorgan. I work on a week on week off basis.... I hope you might consider these hours.. Ciaran is a wonderful inquisitive boy and I´m sure would benefit greatly from your care.
Thanks
Ursula

re... : Qualified Primary School Teacher looking for afterschool/tutoring work           reply
26/07/2018 17:17 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Ursula
Lovely to hear from you.
Can you please give details of hours during these weeks and also any more details for role?
Kindest regards
Kate

discussion forum terms & conditions

;