Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified Primary Teacher offering afterschool homework help/childminding/tutoring

Qualified Primary Teacher offering afterschool homework help/childminding/tutoring           reply
17/08/2017 09:33 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher with 9 years experience. I have worked with afterschool homework tutoring/study help for the past few years with families.
I am based in the South County Dublin area. I have my own car and full licence. I am looking to help out children with homework/study skills afterschool.
I am available after 3pm most weekdays.
Please feel free to contact if interested or have any questions.
Thanks again.

re : Qualified Primary Teacher offering afterschool homework help/childminding/tutoring           reply
19/08/2017 15:31 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I´m looking for school collection for 2 children, 2 days one week and 3 the following week. Days alternate from mon & Tues week 1 to Wed, Thurs & fri week 2 and back again. I´m based in Dalkey school times are 2.30pm and 2.40pm but usually the older child makes his way to the library.i am looking for them to be minded at home. I also have a dog in the house too and an older child that will come in later from secondary school. Not sure if these times suit and days work. If you would like to contact me my mobile is 086 3114040,
Thanks,
Finola.

re : Qualified Primary Teacher offering afterschool homework help/childminding/tutoring           reply
02/09/2017 08:53 - Dublin South Childminders
hi there,
not sure it´s a match. I live in Terenure, two boys 8 and 12. Looking for childminder 2:30-7 Mon - Fri (but could make Mon-Thursday work if it´s the right person). Could make a 3pm collection work out.
Are you looking more for tutoring hourly ? or more like the above?
thanks
L

discussion forum terms & conditions

;