Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified and Experienced Childminder available ASAP

Qualified and Experienced Childminder available ASAP           reply
08/06/2015 14:37 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
My name is Caitriona from Dublin and have 10 years Professional Childcare Experience, looking for work as a Nanny/Childminder.The following is a bit about me;
-Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education & Diploma in Therapeutic Play for Sick Children and Young People
-Lots of experience with babies and children of all ages and stages, children with additional needs and sick children in hospital. I have just recently moved home from New Zealand where I worked in a fantastic Montessori school in the nursery from 0-2yrs.
- Previously worked in a range of childcare settings such as creche´s, home´s for children with special needs, hospital and home setting, day care, after school care and teenage groups I also did lots of Volunteering in Orphanages in Third World Countries such as Cambodia, Africa and India
-Loves doing arts, crafts, baking outdoor and fun activities with children.
-Non smoker and own a car with full licence.
-From Dublin 16 area but willing to travel to work
- Available from June onwards and totally flexible with hours, can work on a temporary or full time basis
-Qualified in First Aid and up-to-date Garda Clearance
Please contact me if you would like any more information or interview, I can provide written references and my CV. Caitriona :)

re : Qualified and Experienced Childminder available ASAP           reply
01/07/2015 09:10 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Catriona,
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 daughters. I have a 10 month old baby and a 4 year old girl.
I am living in Terenure and the hours would be 7.45am to 5pm. I would need you to give them their 3 meals and if you chose to work from your own home I would need you to collect and drop back at those times.
My 4 year old will be starting school in September, this is a fulltime position.
My number is 0872060078.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks for your time.
Maud

discussion forum terms & conditions

;