Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified child minder available Firhouse

re... : Qualified child minder available Firhouse           reply
22/01/2014 10:42 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi fiona, I have my own transport and can collect your son from school. I usually charge 5 euro for one child and 7.50 for when I have both. What sort of hours are you looking for? Let me know if this suits nicola

re : Qualified child minder available Firhouse           reply
21/01/2014 15:52 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Nicola
I have a 4 year old and an 8mth old. My 4 year will be starting school in September. Would you be able to collect from Whitechurch National School.
And if so could you give me a price for them both.
Thanks a mil
Fiona

re : Qualified child minder available Firhouse           reply
22/01/2014 20:47 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m in firhouse myself I´m looking to get my 9month old minded a full day on Thursdays and Fridays 9 to 5. Could you give me a price please

re... : Qualified child minder available Firhouse           reply
23/01/2014 13:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I normally charge 40 euro a day. I am opposite the firhouse road near scoil carmel. Thanks nicola

Qualified child minder available Firhouse           reply
10/01/2014 13:58 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi parents I am a fully qualified Montessori teacher with FETAC first aid training. I am located in Firhouse Dublin 24 and have child minding and crèche experience. I have 3 children 2 attending local schools and a 1 year old son. I am available in my own home for full or part time hours. I have a full clean driving licence with my own transport available. I will provide a safe, loving and caring home from home experience with plenty of activities such as baking, arts and crafts and outdoor play, I will also do trips to the play ground and other outings. I will provide fresh home cooked food for your children. I am available to start immediately, if your interested or wish to chat further please contact me on 0868592648 or PM me. Looking forward to hearing from you Nicola

discussion forum terms & conditions

;