Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified childminder Ashbourne

Qualified childminder Ashbourne           reply
15/07/2015 11:44 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of setting up my home from home childcare facility in Ashbourne. I have 2 full time spaces available suitable for children up to 3 years. I am a fully qualified, insured and first aid trained childminder with over ten years experience both in a crèche setting and as a professional nanny working with children of all ages from newborn to pre-teens. I have a spacious house with outdoor facilities both at the back of my house and a large green area to the front of my house. I am a non-smoker and have no pets but I do have a beautiful five month old who will be only too happy to play with your child/children. I will be set up and ready to start minding from late August so please don´t hesitate in getting in touch if you feel I can help you out. Many references available upon request.

Many Thanks,
Avril

re... : Qualified childminder Ashbourne           reply
21/07/2015 08:53 - Meath Childminders
Hi Maur,
I haven´t filled my places yet so if you want to PM me with the children´s school details and we can look at the logistics of it then.
Thanks,
Avril

26/07/2015 21:24 - Meath Childminders
2 full time places available. Suitable for babies/toddlers up to 3years. PM for prices and details

06/08/2015 10:41 - Meath Childminders
Hi avril, just wondering if u still have places available. Im due to head back to work 30th nov, my little one will be 11mth old then. Would be looking for 3 full days.
Regards
Roisin.

re : Qualified childminder Ashbourne           reply
20/07/2015 08:08 - Meath Childminders
Hi Avril,
I live in Ashbourne. I have an 11 month old and 3 older school going children(5, 9 and 12yrs). I plan to return to work in September for 4 days a week Monday to Thursday and need someone to mind children from 8.15 to 5pm on days worked. Would you be able to cater for these.
Regards
Maur

discussion forum terms & conditions

;