Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified experienced childminder available in Offaly/Tullamore

re : Qualified experienced childminder available in Offaly/Tullamore           reply
03/07/2013 13:14 - Offaly Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am living in Tullamore Town and I have a 2.5 year old child who I would like minded in my own home and a 4.5 year old who is starting school in Tullamore. My working hours are 8.30am to 5pm and I would need you from 8.20am to 5.10pm Monday to Friday. I would also need the 4.5 year old dropped to school and collected each day and its literally 5 mins drive from my house. There would also be light house work included.
Can you please PM if interested. Thanks

re : Qualified experienced childminder available in Offaly/Tullamore           reply
08/05/2012 20:59 - Offaly Childminders
are you still available?

Qualified experienced childminder available in Offaly/Tullamore           reply
17/10/2011 13:01 - Offaly Childminders
My name is Mychele, im 25, Irish and living in Tullamore. I am looking for a full or part time childminding job. I am qualified in childcare six years and have many years experience. I have worked with children of all ages in schools and creches and have also worked with children with special needs. I am very family orientated, i come from a family of 5 my mam a psychotherapist, my dad a retired Garda. I will create fun playtime for children instead of the usual constant tv watching as i think imaginary play is of great benefit to kids. I have my own car, therefore i can do pick ups if necessary. I have excellent references and a garda reference. I am a very kind, trustworthy and reliable person and would take great care of your children. If you are interested or need anymore information please contact me at 0863056189 or email me at chelek85@gmail.com.
Qualifications- CACHE Childcare Diploma and FETAC level 5
Kind Regards
Mychele

discussion forum terms & conditions

;