Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified nanny available, May to August (Terenure, Templeogue area)

Qualified nanny available, May to August (Terenure, Templeogue area)           reply
22/05/2017 08:50 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 5 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am looking for a part time nanny job (not more than around 25 to 28 hours per week).
I am available for immediate start and I am looking for a position until the end of August this year.

I have first aid training and Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

re : Qualified nanny available, May to August (Terenure, Templeogue area)           reply
22/05/2017 11:07 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Irene,
I may need someone for 3 days a week over the next couple of weeks. My parents usually mind my 2 children. They´re 6 and an almost 3 yr old. My dad had to have a hip replacement though, and to help with his recovery I´m looking into other child care. My son who is 6, is in junior enfants in RETNS and would need collecting at 1.30pm. My daughter (the almost 3yr old!) would need care all day from 9am.
Please let me know if you think this would suit and what kind of rates you do.
Best,
Léan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;