Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)

re... : Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
25/02/2016 21:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, Yes I am still available.

re : Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
07/02/2016 13:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene,
We are looking for someone part time, 2 days per week 7-5
For twin boys aged 14 months.
Would this interest u?
Thanks, rachel

re : Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
07/02/2016 22:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Irene
We are living in Rathfarnham and looking for someone from 7.30 to 9.30 and 2.30 to 6.30.
Would this suit you?
Thanks
Elaine

07/02/2016 22:50 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene.
I am lokking for someone for my 5 year old daughter. From 1pm to 6 pm 4 days a week. We are in rathfarnham. If you are interested id love to hear from you.
Bernadette.

re... : Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
24/02/2016 12:05 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Silvia, I sent you a private message. Irene

07/02/2016 19:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Rachel, Thanks for your message.
Unfortunately it wouldn´t suit me as I am looking for a position with a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Irene

10/02/2016 14:55 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there
Just wondering if you are still available? I have two boys and it will be full time hours. Thanks

25/02/2016 21:42 - Dublin South Childminders
hi @ oneilc25 -- I have actually just read your ad as well. Unfortunately it wouldn´t suit me with the hours, as it would be too many hours for me, plus commuting. Irene

25/02/2016 20:39 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene. Just wondering if you are still available? Thanks!

Qualified nanny available (Lucan/Templeogue/Terenure/Knocklyon area)           reply
03/02/2016 23:57 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a 33 year old qualified preschool teacher with experience in Montessori education. I have cared for children aged 4 months to 12 years, as a nanny for families and in Montessori creches.

Currently I am caring for a 23 month old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of March, as the girl´s dad will start a new job and the girl will be attending a crèche.
(There may be some flexibility to start with a new job earlier)

My first aid training is up to date and I have Garda vetting. I have my own car and a full clean driver´s licence.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.

Irene

07/02/2016 23:08 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene. Thankyou for replying and best of luck.
B

07/02/2016 23:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Bernadette, Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately it wouldn´t suit me as I am looking for a position with a minimum of 25 hours per week.
Irene

24/02/2016 11:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Irene!
Are you still available? I am a mum with a 5 months old baby girl.
We are looking for somebody to mind her full time.
Please reply if available and we can discuss further
Thank you very much,
Silvia

25/02/2016 22:18 - Dublin South Childminders
No problem, thanks Irene. If you are interested in 2 or 3 days, please let me know. Best wishes, Caitriona

discussion forum terms & conditions

;