Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified nanny available July 2014 (Leixlip, Celbridge, Maynooth, Naas area)

re : Qualified nanny available July 2014 (Leixlip, Celbridge, Maynooth, Naas area)           reply
14/02/2014 22:26 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I will have full time position available from July 2013 to look after 3 children. 2 children are in school and 1 baby who will b 16mths in July. Driving licence essential. Are you available fulltime?I´d be interested to discuss.

re... : Qualified nanny available July 2014 (Leixlip, Celbridge, Maynooth, Naas area)           reply
21/02/2014 22:12 - Kildare Childminders
Thanks for your messages, I sent you a private message.

re : Qualified nanny available July 2014 (Leixlip, Celbridge, Maynooth, Naas area)           reply
16/06/2015 14:44 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. Are you still available? I need some parttime support over next few weeks if you are interested.
can you call me on 086 198 5434.
thanks
Cathy

30/08/2015 14:32 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
I am looking for someone to pick up my son who is 5 from my home in Willow square and drop him off to school which is walking distance from me. This would probably be for 2 to 3 mornings a week and then maybe collect him from school and mind until I finish work which is 8.30 in the evening. Would you be able to do this.
Please let me know
Regards
Margaret

Qualified nanny available July 2014 (Leixlip, Celbridge, Maynooth, Naas area)           reply
06/02/2014 19:44 - Kildare Childminders
I am a 31 year old qualified preschool teacher and I have also experience and training in Montessori pedagogy. I have worked as a nanny for various families and in various Montessori creches caring for children aged 6 months to 12 years.

I am currently minding a 10 month old girl in her own home. This position will end at the beginning of July, so I am looking for a new job from then on.

From August 2012 to June 2013 I cared for two girls aged 3 and 6 years, in their home in Lucan, on a full time basis. This position ended because the older girl is attending school for longer hours and the younger girl will be attending a playschool.
From March to July 2012 I looked after the needs of two children, a 2½ year old girl and a 1 year old boy, in their home in Inchicore. This position ended in July 2012 because their mother commenced maternity leave.

During the month of September 2011 I held a temporary position as a nanny to a 20 month old boy in Lucan, while the family´s Au Pair was on holidays. I have also carried out some babysitting duties locally. I have worked as an Au Pair in the USA, for a family with two children.

Openness towards the different needs and interests of children and giving them support in their development is important to me. I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.
Regards, Irene

21/02/2014 21:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. I am also interested. Are you still available?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;