Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified nanny available-September 2014 (Dublin 8, 12, 20, 24, 6 area)

Qualified nanny available-September 2014 (Dublin 8, 12, 20, 24, 6 area)           reply
25/04/2014 16:16 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am a 31 year old qualified preschool teacher and I have also experience and training in Montessori pedagogy. I have worked as a nanny for various families and in various Montessori crèches caring for children aged 5 months to 12 years.

I am currently caring for a 1 year old girl in her own home. This position will end at the end of August, in September the girl will start going to a crèche. So I am looking for a new live-out nanny position from then on (from 29th August 2014).

From August 2012 to June 2013 I cared for two girls aged 3 and 6 years, in their home in Lucan, on a full time basis. This position ended because the older girl started attending school for longer hours and the younger girl started attending a playschool.

From March to July 2012 I looked after the needs of two children, a 2 ½ year old girl and a 1 year old boy, in their home in Inchicore. This position ended in July 2012 because their mother commenced maternity leave.

During the month of September 2011 I held a temporary position as a nanny to a 20 month old boy in Lucan, while the family´s Au Pair was on holidays. I have also carried out some babysitting duties locally.
I have worked as an Au Pair in the USA, for a family with two children.

Openness towards the different needs and interests of children and giving them support in their development is important to me.

I am fluent in both the English and German languages. I also love animals and I like going for walks and to be outside as much as possible.

I have a full clean driver´s licence and my own car and my First Aid training is up to date and certified.

I would be happy to forward my CV and references.
Regards,
Irene

re : Qualified nanny available-September 2014 (Dublin 8, 12, 20, 24, 6 area)           reply
26/04/2014 22:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Irene,
I am currently on Maternity Leave, and intend to go back to work the 1st week in September.
I will be working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays and my working hours are 9am to 5.30pm.
I have two little girls, one just 8 weeks old and the older girl is 2yr 4months old.
We live in Gleann Na Ri, Druid Valley, which is beside the Cherrywood stop on the luas line.
Where are you living?
Ideally I would prefer someone coming to my home to mind the girls, however if this did not suit you, and you lived close enough, I would consider dropping them to your home.
The hours they would need to be minded would be 7.30am to 6.30pm – would these hours suit you?
Could you advise me what your daily charge would be?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards
Siobhan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;