Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified teacher and childminder available

re... : Qualified teacher and childminder available           reply
01/03/2016 18:48 - Waterford Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
Yes I´m still available. I would be very interested but just so you´re aware I don´t drive. I don´t know if that´s one of your requirements but let me know if this suits you.
Thanks for your message,
Grace

re : Qualified teacher and childminder available           reply
27/02/2016 22:19 - Waterford Childminders
Hi Grace,
Are you still available? We are looking for someone to mind our two kids aged 6 and 4 after school and full time during summer months. I´d like the ideal person to bring them to after school activities also.
If you are interested please let me know and we could arrange to met,
Regards
Mary

Qualified teacher and childminder available           reply
18/02/2016 14:40 - Waterford Childminders
Hi,
I am a 24 year old newly qualified primary school teacher with a post graduate degree in primary education and a primary degree in Early childhood care and education. I have previously been a room leader in a creche for 2 years and also have experience as a childminder. I am available from now until the end of the summer for childminding in Waterford. I am passionate about working with children and will provide top quality care for your children. I have excellent references available on request. I am a non smoker and I have up to date garda vetting and first aid. I also have experience with special needs children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;