Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified teacher available to work as a childminder in Kilkenny City

Qualified teacher available to work as a childminder in Kilkenny City           reply
12/09/2014 12:00 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am an energetic, active, responsible, kind, patient and enthusiastic childminder available to work full or part time in Kilkenny city.

I am a 25 year old Spanish girl fully qualified in Pre-school and Primary teaching.

I have fluent English. I have been working in Dublin as a childminder for the last year and I have experience working as a Montesori teacher in Dublin. I have excellent references from my Irish employers and from my previous employers in Spain. I now wish to move to Kilkenny and am therefore looking for a job in Kilkenny city.

I have full and clean driving licence.

I am also a Musician. When I qualified as a teacher in Spain I did a Masters in Musictherapy in the University of Alcala de Henares. I have worked in Spain providing Music therapy to Special needs children. I beleive in the importance of music in childrens lives and am happy to use my experience in teaching your children to benefit from music. I can also teach your children spanish and help them with any schoolwork.

If interested don´t hesitate to contact me on my personal phone number 0873967713.

Maite.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;