Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Qualified teacher seeking afternoon position

re : Qualified teacher seeking afternoon position           reply
23/06/2015 09:13 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
I am currently looking for a childminder for 3 boys from September, from 2.30 - 5.00 ish, Mon - Thursday. We are based in Blanchardstown.
If you are interested please let me know, bridgetearl02@yahoo.ie.
Thanks
Bridget

Qualified teacher seeking afternoon position           reply
08/06/2015 19:56 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------

My name is Grainne o Leary I am 22 and living in north Dublin . I have recently graduated with a BA honours degree in Montessori education . I have experience teaching in pre school , mainstream and special needs environments . I am registered with the teaching council of Ireland, Garda vetted and currently teaching in pre school
for children with autism .
Throughout the four years of my degree I have worked in two different crèches and also babysat for a range of children from age 4 months to 12 years . I also have experience caring for children´s with special educational needs.
I have my own car and full driving lisence and am looking for a afternoon child minding position .
I am teaching in the blanchardstown area and available from half one each day and also can work flexible hours in the month of August as school is closed !

If you may need someone even for just two or three days a week I would love to hear from you :)
My email is graoleary@gmail.com

Best wishes
Grainne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;