Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

RATHCOOLE AREA - childminder wanted!!!!!!

re : RATHCOOLE AREA - childminder wanted!!!!!!           reply
07/04/2014 09:35 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
This position has now been filled 07.04.14

RATHCOOLE AREA - childminder wanted!!!!!!           reply
26/03/2014 12:50 - Dublin West Childminders
CHILDMINDER WANTED - RATHCOOLE AREA ONLY
Seeking experienced childminder in the rathcoole area for 2 girls. Starting August 2014. There must be a rear garden that the children can access for play. Eldest girl attending senior infants in holy family ns (age 5) and the youngest girl (age 3) will be going to ECCE preschool in September. We are looking for someone with experience who can offer a warm and comfortable environment for the girls along with providing them with behaviour support (table manners etc...) we are looking at 15 holiday weeks and 37 school term weeks. We will also pay holidays (hopefully we can arrange holidays to suit each others schedule), paid bank holidays and pay when / if the girls are off sick. Hours are from 8am to 17:15 / 5 days per week (school hours are 08:45am - 13:45 for senior infant and 9am to 12 noon for pre-schooler). We would like to see references also if possible. This is a longterm requirement - at least up to the age of 13 / 14 - so 10 years .. so please no time wasters.

re... : RATHCOOLE AREA - childminder wanted!!!!!!           reply
28/03/2014 22:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi! Great to hear from you. We would be interested in speaking with you. Could I call you in the morning? Maybe you could send me your number. 0876114597 is my number. Who is your daughters teacher in holy family. My eldest kyrie is 5 tomorrow. She is in junior infants in holy family. Her teacher is Ms Fitzpatrick

re : RATHCOOLE AREA - childminder wanted!!!!!!           reply
28/03/2014 18:15 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi my name is alma i live in citywest i am a qualified childminder i have worked in creches and childminding i have three children two in holy family leah is in junior infants she is five and cian is seven in first class and ryan is the baby. I have a rear garden with trampoline and swings.i have childminded since leah was a baby and stopped when.i had ryan before that i also worked in tallaght hospital creche. Please pm me if interested

28/03/2014 22:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi great to hear back from you leah is in mrs barrons class give me a shout tomorrow my number is 0873255279 look forward to hearing from u.thanks

28/03/2014 22:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi! Great to hear from you. We would be interested in speaking with you. Could I call you in the morning? Maybe you could send me your number. 0876114597 is my number. Who is your daughters teacher in holy family. My eldest kyrie is 5 tomorrow. She is in junior infants in holy family. Her teacher is Ms Fitzpatrick

discussion forum terms & conditions

;