Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

RATHCOOLE CHILDMINDER

re : RATHCOOLE CHILDMINDER           reply
12/01/2014 17:25 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I was just wondering if you have found anyone yet?

RATHCOOLE CHILDMINDER           reply
25/11/2013 11:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Seeking a price for the following childminding starting after the Christmas possibly (nothing determined yet) or September 2014.

1st daughter (age 4) - Drop off at 08:15am - school in Rathcoole for 09:00am - collection at 13:45pm - collect from Childminders 17:15 - or childminder relieved from my home (citywest) at 17:15pm - summer holidays and midterm would be from 08:15am - 17:15pm

2nd daughter (age 3) - Drop off at 08:15am - collect from Childminders 17:15 - or childminder relieved from my home (citywest) at 17:15pm - summer holidays and midterm would be from 08:15am - 17:15pm . If September 2014 the rate below would be less as this daughter will be attending pre-school 3 hours per day / 4 days per week.

> Dinner to be provided when returning to house.
> Games and activities to be done
> Full pay will be given on holidays (21 days a year) provided the childminders holidays are booked at same time as this families.

Instead of having a peak in rate during school holidays and midterms, I had worked out the hours for school terms and the hours for summer / midterms, by a rate of €4 per child per hour to give me a total of €15200 for the year or €1267 per month.

Would prefer someone who has children of their own maybe near to my own childrens ages. We are also seeking someone who would be able to do this long term as we do not want to have to keep changing childminders.

Would anyone be interested in this? Again, as I stated earlier, this is only an enquiry for now as we have still not 100% made the decision to remove them from creche care.

re : RATHCOOLE CHILDMINDER           reply
03/12/2013 13:48 - Dublin West Childminders
hi would droping of in Kill be on your route or would you it be out of your way regards anna

discussion forum terms & conditions

;