Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

RATOATH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE

RATOATH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
30/11/2011 19:36 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Reliable mum of two school going children ,age 9 and 5 yrs is available to mind your child , full driving licence and a non smoking home .

for more details , please p m me

re : RATOATH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
31/12/2011 11:44 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
I was wondering do you still have a vacancy to look after a child from January/February? My son is 6 months and I´m looking for a childminder for 3 days per week in January, 4 days per week in february and then either 4 or 5 days per week from March onwards.
If you are available can you please let me know the ages of the other children that you look after and how much you charge?
Thanks a milion,
Lorraine

re... : RATOATH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
01/01/2012 15:26 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I am an experienced childminder who can provide excellent references. I have three children myself and live in Ratoath. Can provide a loving and caring home from home environment for your little boy. Would love to hear from you, can discuss price with you if you are interested in having a chat, not sure what rates are for minding babies.

re... : RATOATH CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE           reply
01/01/2012 13:31 - Meath Childminders
Hi
Just browsing through this site and saw your ad, for some reason I am unable to post my ad. I am a childminder, have been childminding for the last six years. I am not minding at the moment, I have three children myself and live in Ratoath. If you are still looking for a minder and interested in meeting me just give me a call on 086 1957297. Don´t have a clue how much to charge for minding a baby but we could discuss this. Many thanks Anne.

discussion forum terms & conditions