Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Rate

re : Rate           reply
08/07/2014 16:57 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
I´d say your friend just doesn´t want to do it. You could find an experienced minder for 35! Where are you based?

08/07/2014 17:48 - Kildare Childminders
Hi just woundering where in kildare do you live? Would be interested in looking after your little one 40 euro a day depending where you live

21/07/2014 11:47 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am in the Kilcullen area if you are interested. I have three school going kids of my own. With over thirteen yrs experience in childminding. We live in a smoke free household, with a large safe enclosed garden. I would have no problem taking care of your little boy for 35euro to begin with until you get yourself sorted in work. If I can help you out at all feel free to PM or call me on 085 7228622.
DeeGee

08/07/2014 12:27 - Kildare Childminders
Hi there,I would be happy to care for your son for 45 a day if I can help.I have lots of experience with babies and older kids and I am a mother of one.I am currently doing my diploma in children´s studies and hope to finish this in the Autumn. I´m not sure what area you are in but I understand your situation.I wish you the best.

22/07/2014 19:57 - Kildare Childminders
Hi What area are you in?

re... : Rate           reply
09/07/2014 14:27 - Kildare Childminders
I agree, you would easily find someone experienced to mind your son for €35 a day

Rate           reply
08/07/2014 10:40 - Kildare Childminders
Hi all,

I´ve been offered an internship which as we know gives 50euro on top of social welfare payment per week..... I would be looking for someone to mind my lil boy 9 mths for 3 days a week hours would be wed & fri 8.45am-5.15pm and thurs 10.45-5.15pm...As childminders if somebody approached you in this situation what would be the absolute lowest you would consider doing it for???
I have offered a friend 35 a day if she would do it and that after the internship ends I will add 10 a day to make the 45 a day.....Her reply was that a foreign national wouldnt even do it for that....Am I mad in thinking that someone would do it for 35 a day????

All advice appreciated

20/07/2014 07:46 - Kildare Childminders
Im an at home mum /childminder and my daily rate is €35 I understand people need to make a living when childminding but I got into it so I could be with my 2 boys at home while they were still small .... your not crazy to think that you will get a good reliable childminder for €35 pm me if your still looking I have a fetac level 5 in childcare full drivers licence and im a non smoker

discussion forum terms & conditions

;