Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Rathangan Term Time Childminder Required

re : Rathangan Term Time Childminder Required           reply
25/04/2016 12:05 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi I am a stay at home mam to two girls (2&6) and would be only too delighted to take another little girl into our home. I live just off the curragh before Kildare town,not too far from Rathangan. I drive so would be available for pick ups. My eldest daughter is in school in Kildare town therefore would need to mind in my own home,I´m available for however many days you would require.If you feel this might be something that would be of interest to you please get in touch.
Regards
Natalie

02/06/2016 10:00 - Kildare Childminders
Just wondering if this position has bein filled thanking you.

Rathangan Term Time Childminder Required           reply
24/04/2016 07:38 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
We are looking for a childminder for our 3 year old girl from September. She will be starting preschool in September and we need childcare for her 3 possibly 4 days a week during term time only.
Many thanks KJC

25/05/2016 19:33 - Kildare Childminders
Hi, I am a Mum of three who all go to primary school in Rathangan. My youngest child will be starting Junior infants in September and I would love to mind your little girl. I am available full or part time. We have a large enclosed garden and a playroom and I´m sure your little girl would be right at home here. I look forward to hearing from you. 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;