Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Ratoath Childminding vacancies

re... : Ratoath Childminding vacancies           reply
23/09/2016 09:00 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah,
Thanks for your enquiry. I have an 8year old girl and a boy turning 6 tomorrow, he´s in senior infants. What class is your son in, wondering if he might be in the same class.
I have 2 others that i´m currently speaking to, but haven´t arranged anything yet as I wanted to get the best fit regarding ages that would fit best into my service. As my qualifications are in Montessori and early childhood I am looking to find kids that fit into this bracket as opposed to older children.
In general i can take on 4 children a day, and from 3rd October i have 2 spaces. I mind an 8 year old boy and his 3 year old sister on Monday, Thurs & Fri (both in school & montessori), and on Tues & Weds i mind a 6year old girl (in senior infants) and her 2 year old sister (stays home with me during the day).
I have been minding these children for 3+ years, and the two that are finishing with me were with me 2.5 years, so in general the kids i mind are with me long term.
I have a 7 seater car and we are non smokers. I have been Garda vetted as part of my montessori training, and have many references.
If this may be of interest to you and if you wish to discuss further let me know and we can have a chat.
Many thanks
Yvonne

re : Ratoath Childminding vacancies           reply
23/09/2016 08:30 - Meath Childminders
Hi, I would like to enquire about looking after my 2 children, I have a son, who is just turning 5 and a daughter who is 2. I am looking for someone to mind the children 4 days a week and to drop and collect my son from school. He goes to St Pauls. Could you please let me know what age your children are and where you are located? Please let me know if this sounds like it would work for you.
Thanks,
Sarah

re... : Ratoath Childminding vacancies           reply
23/09/2016 09:34 - Meath Childminders
Hi Yvonne, my son has just started Junior Infants this year and will be 5 in a few weeks. My little girl was 2 in August. They are both currently in crèche but they don´t do a drop and collect to St Pauls so its become a but tricky to manage lately.
I am flexible on the days that suit you as my mom can mind them 1 day a week and can take whichever day works for you. I should mention that my husband is a secondary school teacher so we only need childcare from late August to early June each year. I don´t know if this would work for you so I just wanted to call it out.
Anyway, let me know if our set up sounds like it would work for you! My mobile is 0876191442.
Thanks,
Sarah

Ratoath Childminding vacancies           reply
19/09/2016 20:02 - Meath Childminders
I am a mum of 2 and fully qualified in montessori teaching & Early Years Care and Education, Fetac level 6. Available in the coming weeks for up to 2 children. Can do drop offs and collections to local playschools and St. Pauls National primary school. Been childminding for 8 years. References available. Have been Garda vetted, been a member of Meath County Childcare, have a full clean driving licence and 7 seater car. Pm for further enquiries.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;