Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Ratoath childminder available

Ratoath childminder available           reply
05/05/2015 22:27 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, I am a childminder in Ratoath, with two part time children in my care, I currently have vacancies for either full/part time. My two girls ages 4 and 6 will both be in St.Pauls from September. We are a busy at play house, and love being outdoors too. For any queries, feel free to contact me,
Regards,
Lisa

re... : Ratoath childminder available           reply
06/05/2015 19:53 - Meath Childminders
Hi Dee, thanks for the interest but there would be timing issues with the two schools unfortunately. Hope you get sorted. Lisa

re : Ratoath childminder available           reply
06/05/2015 18:55 - Meath Childminders
Hi lisa
I am looking for childcare for my three children commencing in August - two boys aged 4 and 7 and a girl aged 9. From sept two will be ratoath national school 09.20 to 15.00 and my youngest in a montessori near by 9.30 to 12.30. I am looking for four day week cover with the friday the usual day I am off. I would look at dropping the children off at 8am and then picking them up at 17.00 so before and after school care for two and then for the youngest before school care and then cover 12.30 to 17.00. I note you go to st pauls so perhaps this would not suit ?Thanks - deirdre

re... : Ratoath childminder available           reply
07/05/2015 17:49 - Meath Childminders
No problem Lisa - thanks for letting me know

discussion forum terms & conditions

;