Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Ireland's Online Resource For Parents & Teachers in Irish Education

username: password: Log in | Register | Forgot Password?

Re aferschool childminder D15 from September

Re aferschool childminder D15 from September           reply
20/07/2011 21:02 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I´m looking for an afterschool minder for my little guy to be collected from Scoil Oilibheir from 2.30 in afternoons. Or if anyone was interested i have a place for him in Tigers (st Mochtas) but they cant collect and i would pay for him to be collected and dropped off.
Thanks
Bronagh

re : Re aferschool childminder D15 from September           reply
07/05/2012 11:10 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is june i live in summerfield i work as an sna in a montessori i have 3 children of my own boy 16 boy 11 and girl 8 i am available for pick up and drop of to tigers or to mind afterschool give me a call if your interested 085 1363438

07/05/2012 23:47 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I have a daughter 19 and 2 boys 6 & 3 all school going and am looking to mind another child / children i love children and love a busy house please call me for a chat

07/05/2012 11:09 - Dublin West Childminders
hi my name is june i live in summerfield i work as an sna in a montessori i have 3 children of my own boy 16 boy 11 and girl 8 i am available for pick up and drop of to tigers or to mind afterschool give me a call if your interested 085 1363438

21/07/2011 14:46 - Dublin West Childminders
hi, bronagh, my name is elaine ,i live in dunboyne i am an experienced mum of two schoolgoing children aged ten and four.i would be available to collect your son and provide afterschool care from the fifth of september onwards, please pm me if interested thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions