Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Re: 6 month old boy

re : Re: 6 month old boy           reply
16/09/2013 09:52 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, my name is Jo. I have a little girl aged 2 and I am available to do childminding in my own home in dalkey. I´m fully qualified in childcare and have recently been updated in first aid. If your interested in meeting for a chat feel free to contact me. My email address is jocel.fitzpatrick@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks

08/08/2013 22:39 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m an Irish mammy with 3 grown up boys. I am friendly and trustworthy. I have worked in the Ballybrack community as a Project Worker for years with children and adults.
Some of the activities I organised were art, drama, jewellery making and others.
I have worked as a Volunteer in the Carmona Services with people with Intellectual Disabilities 2 days a week and I got great pleasure from this work.
I have been with the same lovely family for 2 years, a boy who’s 8 and a girl who’s 2. My duties were supervise with homework, light meals and lots of play and outdoor activities. Sometimes parents were away for weekends and I had the children from Friday to Sunday.
I am currently minding 2 boys age 2 and 5 on a full time basis for the last nine months. They have become part of our family
Where are you based ?
I have a full clean driving licence.
I look forward to hearing from you.

09/08/2013 19:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, my name is Kamila and I´m 29 years old. I have 4 years experience as a nanny ( 2 years in Poland and 2 years in Dublin ). I´m caring, responsible and mature person and love to work with children in all ages.
If you interested please email me back.
I looking forward to hearing from you.

08/09/2013 13:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Cathy just wondering if you are still looking for a child minder for your little boy

Re: 6 month old boy           reply
08/08/2013 21:04 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am looking for a lady to look after my 6 month old baby boy, monday to friday 9-6 oclock. Dublin 22.
Thanks
Cathy

08/08/2013 21:13 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
Where are you based?

discussion forum terms & conditions

;