19/05/2014 19:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi!!
I´ll PM you!!!

re : Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!           reply
05/06/2014 09:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi all!
Renata has found a new position so thank you all for your interest!

19/05/2014 16:00 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Just wondering how old your children are? Would she be suitable for an 18 month old boy? Also, how many hours is she available and how much does she charge? I am potentially looking for someone for three full days a week.
Thanks
Julieanne.

Recommending my fabulous au pair!!!           reply
17/05/2014 19:33 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi all!!!
Just posting about my fabulous au pair Renata that will be available from the start of July. I am taking a career break next year so unfortunately have to let her go which I am devastated about, so just thought I´d put this post up in case anyone was considering taking on an au pair. All I can say is this was my first experience with an au pair and I have to say it was completely positive...she is such a warm, friendly, kind person, so interested in the children, and is genuinely great to have in the house...she is completely independent, does her own thing, isn´t up annoying you or in your face. I wasnt sure before this experience how annoying it would be to have a stranger living in my house but I have to say you would barely know she was around. It is such an affordable form of childcare also, so I highly highly recommend it!! Also she is going home to Brazil for 2/3 weeks at the start of August and then will be back in Ireland for at least another year so at least you´d be guaranteed she wouldnt be just heading off home midyear. Anyway if you have any interest in meeting with me or Renata just get in touch so I can fill you in more!!!

20/05/2014 21:40 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi! Just wondering if Renata lived with you? Ive got a 3.5 yr old in morning Montessori and a 9mth old. Need some help as I´m back to work mon to thurs. Starting in Julybut am off on holidays in August so timing might just suit. Can u get her to email me at jeannechowcollins@gmail.com or call me at 0833558012

03/06/2014 09:42 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ,could you please ask yoru minder to email me please.
My name is Grace - clancygrace@gmail.com.
We have an almost 1 year old boy & need somebody immediately - my present minder handed in her notice with no notice period, so we sadly have no minder.
My husband & I work full time.
We live in Dartry.
Thanks alot.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;