Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Registered, Qualified And Experienced Childminder/Nanny Available South Dublin

re : Registered, Qualified And Experienced Childminder/Nanny Available South Dublin           reply
01/07/2015 09:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi There,
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 daughters. I have a 10 month old baby and a 4 year old girl. The hours would be 7.45am to 5pm. We live in Terenure and if you chose to work from your own home I would need them to be collected and dropped off at these times. My 4 year old will be starting school in Harolds cross this September.
How old is your own child?
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thank you for your time.
My number is 0872060078
Maud

re : Registered, Qualified And Experienced Childminder/Nanny Available South Dublin           reply
03/06/2015 14:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
I posted an ad yesterday looking for a childminder in Templeogue to start in September. I was wondering if you might take a look at the ad and see if you might be interested.
Thanks,
Christina

Registered, Qualified And Experienced Childminder/Nanny Available South Dublin           reply
03/06/2015 12:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Parents,

I am available immediately in the South Dublin area to care for Children in either my home (Firhouse) or the families home (South Dublin).
I am Registered with Childminding Ireland, Insured, FETAC Qualified, Garda Vetted, Child Protection Cert, First Aid Certified, HACCP Certified and I have 10 years experience working in childcare and I am also a mother of one :-}

I am energetic, kind and patient and I adore what I do.I am a full licenced driver and a non smoker. My home is child friendly and smoke free.

If you would like to chat further feel free to call me on 087 9341579 or pm me.

Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;